I wanted to tell the book thief many things, about beauty and brutality. But what could I tell her about those things that she didn’t already know? I wanted to explain that I am constantly overestimating and underestimating the human race-that rarely do I ever simply estimate it. I wanted to ask her how the same thing could be so ugly and so glorious, and its words and stories so damning and brilliant.
book on We Heart It
I’m 20 followers away from 1,000 :O
follow follow follow ^
Follow Joseph ^^^
And follow Tori ^^^
SO I have recently reached 700 followers and decided to host a little giveaway for you guys because I love you all :D
- You have to be following me;
- Reblog as many times as you want;
- I will ship anywhere but Pluto;
- The Winner shall receive the three books in the Gemma Doyle trilogy, shown on the picture;
- Giveaway ends on my birthday, January 5th 2014, 11.59 pm GMT;
- The winner shall be determined then by a random number generator and must have their ask box open so I could contact them;
- They will have to be cool with giving me their address and will have until January 6th 2014 11.59 pm GMT to respond.
- If you’ve got any questions, ask away! Good luck everybody!
One month left guys :)
If there is an actual list of Adrian’s dating proposal somewhere in this book, I think it’ll make me happy. If none, Oh well, I still think it’s cute. :)
I wanted something different for my christmas tree, this year :)
I just finished reading Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) and…
I’m going to read the next book now because I need to know what happens next! This series is so addicting!