Light traffic buzz, gloomy weather, hot coffee, and a Melina Marchetta book. Perfect lazy Sunday.
First book haul in a very long time, plus Ice cream. Life is okay again.
MUST. WATCH. THIS!
Alright, these are kinda adorable…
Behind Every Great Novelist (Illustration for the NY Times Book Review)
08/52 My favourite books. (by giovanna.antini)
We Potterheads aren’t kidding when we are saying she’s the queen
Reading Women (2012 - 2013), Carrie Schneider
- Rena reading Zadie Smith, Megha reading Edith Wharton.
- Flávia reading Clarice Lispector, Bianca reading Sylvia Plath.
- Evan reading Anne Lamott, Aura reading Maarit Verronen.
- Sara reading Miranda July, Sheree reading Angela Carter.
- Hsiao-Jou reading Fang-Yi Sheu, Heather reading Chris Kraus.
- Cauleen reading Gwendolyn Brooks, Molly reading Roseanne Barr.
- Sarah reading Zora Neale Hurston, Vicky reading Gloria Fuertes.
- Alyssa reading Patti Smith, Yala reading Susan Sontag.
- Whitney reading Terry Tempest Williams, Naomi reading Adrian Piper.
- Kelly reading Gabrielle Hamilton, Amy reading Michelle Cliff.
do you ever cry because a black haired little boy wandered into your life when you were a kid and made you believe in magic and now many years later he’s still there with you and you just know you will stay at his side always no matter what because he’s just so important
I sat here thinking “That’s a highly specific personal experience for 43k people to relate to” for way too long before figuring out what this post was about
This is sierramckenzie, isn’t she?
One Standalone → On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
“What do you want from me?” he asks.
What I want from every person in my life, I want to tell him.
#tbt to last year when I baked Harry a birthday(dae) cake. And then ate it.
OMG this is too awesome